Re: [EXIM] .forward email to unknown user keeps trying.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Mervyn Jack
Cc: 'exim-users'
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] .forward email to unknown user keeps trying.
On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, Mervyn Jack wrote:

> But since yesterday, email to a local user who has a .forward going to

a non-existant user on another system fails and keeps trying to send it.
It's staying in the mailq.

What happens when you run

exim -d9 -M <message-id>

on it?

> Cron Daemon also send me the following message:
> 1997-11-12 12:23:12 queue run: process 15971 crashed with signal 11 while delivering 0xVQL7-0003dC-00

Try (as root) removing all files in the db subdirectory in Exim's spool
directory. There have been intermittent problems with db files which I
hope I have just fixed for the next release, by re-implementing the
locking in an entirely different way.