[EXIM] uucp configuration

Author: Kerry Hoath
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] uucp configuration
Hi. I know I am probably going to get 20 "search the archive" letters for
this but searching an archive with lynx and hypermail is not easy if you
are blind and using speech :-)
Does anyone have any rewriting rules for exim 1.61 to rewrite bang-paths
so I can toss uucp mail with exim? Either that or someone tell me how to
store and forward smtp with etrn I thin it is called. I have some rules
but they have "q" at the end of them and that isn't accepted by exim 1.61.
I have a force_uup director and transport, and think these might work but
if anyone wants to take a look I'll forward the config file to them
personally.
I am running the stable version of Debian 1.3.1r6 and don't think
compiling a new exim would be good for this student box since they study
mail in the next week and I don't wanna break the mta, it'll cost me my
teaching job <grin>
I am running exim 1.62, and the debian package for 1.73 needs libc6
Regards, Kerry.