[EXIM] Filtering

Author: Max Caines
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Filtering
I am trying to construct a system filter expression to match a value in
dollars, to look like this:

    if $h_Subject: matches "\\$[0-9]+"

I have tried it with numbers of backslashes before the '$' ranging from
zero to 4, and (in desperation) making it a character class (e.g.
"[\\$][0-9]+"). Either it won't parse; or it does, but doesn't match a
header like 'Make $150 now'. I can't work out from the documentation what
the expression _should_ look like. Can anyone tell me?

|  Max Caines                  |  M.B.Caines@???              |
|  Technical Services Manager  |  Phone: 01902 322245               |
|  Computer Centre             |  Fax: 01902 322777                 |
|  University of Wolverhampton |                                    |