[EXIM] Fetching mail

Author: Francisco Javier Ruiz
To: Exim users
Subject: [EXIM] Fetching mail
Hi every body,

    Firstable, I'm new as a Mail Admin.

    We are working with a linux box running as a exim mail server for an
intranetwork and it works fine, but we want to get internet access.
Recently we set up a router (LAN-ISDN) to our ISP, so we can reach the
net on demand but nobody can go into our intranet (we don't have a
permanent IP address).

    It's easy to send all our mail to the ISP mail server with a
domainlist router, but this latter server can't reach ours.  Is there
any way, configuration or special software (preferably free) to keep our
messages on ISP mail server and make our server to fetch it from time to
time?

    Thanks a lot for your help,

                    fjrsb

P.S.: Please, reply me by direct mail as well. Thanks.
--
Francisco José Ruiz Sánchez Barroso
Don Benito - Extremadura - Spain