Re: # not in first column in many source headers

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Greg A. Woods, exim-users
Subject: Re: # not in first column in many source headers
Put any 10 programmers together and you will find at least 12 opinions as
to the right type of formatting....

As far as this thread goes, to quote a well known sage from the
yesteryears of UK television
    "Time for bed", said Zebedee.

[you could of course make a case for conforming to the GNU coding
standards since exim has acquired a GNU label. Since I *hate* the GNU
style I am not going to argue that :-) ]

    Nigel.

[A quick bit of administrivia... the exim list MLM currently takes people
off the list if 4 bounces are generated which can be clearly linked to the
address. I may look at this since a few people appear to be getting
taken off due to temporary problems. The MLM does not inform you if you
have been removed - this is since the removal was because it could not
contact you :-) ]

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]