can't select popup menu entry in eximon [CDE, sol2.5.1]

Author: Bruno.Vuillemin
To: exim-users
Subject: can't select popup menu entry in eximon [CDE, sol2.5.1]
Hello

This is not a problem related to exim, but it occurs when I
run eximon for a while.

Well, I spent some time on sunsolve.sun.com ... a lot of bug reports
on CDE, select and mouse....
but I found nothing closely related to my problem...

I use Solaris 2.5.1 and CDE, but I am (still :-) ) not really a guru.
When I open eximon I can select a waiting mail, if any,
and then, display for example the headers, by selecting
this line in the pop-up menu.

This work fine ... until it doesn't work at all,
I mean, I can select with the shift key
the message, the pop-up menu
pops up but I can't select anything with the mouse.

When I logout and restart a cde login, it's fine ... until
it doesn't work anymore.

This problem is probably very common on Solaris 2 5 1 ,
some of you probably know how to fix that.

Thanks for your help.
Bruno Vuillemin
Bruno.Vuillemin@???          {post/ftp/cache/news/unix}master@???
Service Informatique              tel (0(041)26)300.7206
Universite de Fribourg            fax (0(041)26)300.9704
{Suisse/Schweiz/Svizzera/Svizra/  Switzerland}