Re: help required setting up uucp and exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: George Bonser
A: Mark Baker
Cc: exim-users, Mervyn Jack
Asunto: Re: help required setting up uucp and exim

Question and suggestion since you are the maintainer for Debian:

1) On ftp.debian.org I currently show 1.61-1 in stable, can you upload a libc5
update to stable ... please.

2) Is there any way that you can build it so that exim and smail can co-exist?
You can remove smail references from inetd.conf and the init.d scripts but I
handle mail for about 20 UUCP sites directly and route to about 70 and I need
exim to hand mail for certain domains off to smail to figure out the uucp
routing and I rely on the rich mixture of transports that smail provides for
UUCP (inet_demand_uusmtp, demand, demand_uusmtp, uux, etc) depending on what
the remote site can handle.

tks!