Re: director contingent on random address?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: T. William Wells
To: exim-users
題目: Re: director contingent on random address?
In article <Pine.SOL.3.96.971017163519.14285P-100000@???>,
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
: I'm not sure what you are asking here.

Here's the transport and director:

local_smtp:
    driver          = smtp;
    interface       = MYIP,
    hosts           = MYDOMAIN,

special:
    domains         = SPECIAL_DOMAINS,
    transport       = local_smtp,
    driver          = aliasfile;
    file            = ADDRESS_FILE,
    include_domain  = true,
    search_type     = dbm,

What I'm trying to do is to get certain locally generated mail to
be "received" via SMTP. In fact, this works correctly if hosts
points elsewhere than here; my friendly relay site then sends it
back and everybody's happy. Point it here and the message delivery
is deferred. (Yes, there is something, outside of exim, that
prevents looping.)

: [There's nothing to stop you setting up an SMTP transport to 127.0.0.1

local_interfaces                = MYIP

would seem to do it. I suppose I could add 127.0.0.1 to that....
I wonder what side effects that might have?