Re: Can't compile 1.71/1.73 on SunOS4.1.3_U1

Author: Espen Lyngaas
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: Can't compile 1.71/1.73 on SunOS4.1.3_U1
At 09:59 13/10/97 +0100, you wrote:
<snip>

Yes, gdbm helped - a lot. Compiled and installed gdbm straight 'out of the
box', manually replaced existing /usr/include/ndbm.h (which was still there)
and added EXTRA_LIBS=-L/usr/lib -lgdbm to Exim's Local/Makefile.

Thanks so much.

I've looked on the Exim site for configuration examples, but cannot find
any. Are there any available? Maybe someone can give me some hints, maybe
even make a config file for me?

The plan is to directly replace sendmail 8.8.5. I'm behind a
gateway/proxy/firewall, called 'GATE.LOCALNET' which forwards mail on to
this host, called 'HELL' for local delivery via POP clients. 'HELL' receives
mail for five domains, TEAM17.COM (primary), TEAM17.CO.UK, WORMS2.COM,
US.WORMS2.COM and STORE.CO.UK. There are no 'domain specific' users - all
users belong in the TEAM17.COM domain.

An example is really help enough. I'm just worried that I'm overlooking
something because the configuration file just seems too simple compared to a
sendmail.cf file :-)
It's hard to be humble when you're Norwegian!

Espen Lyngaas, Network Manager, Team17 Software Ltd.
Phone: +44-1924-267776    http://www.team17.com/~elyngaas/
Cellular: +44-468-687362  Espen.Lyngaas@???