Re: Can't compile 1.71/1.73 on SunOS4.1.3_U1

Author: Espen Lyngaas
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: Can't compile 1.71/1.73 on SunOS4.1.3_U1
At 09:59 13/10/97 +0100, you wrote:
>dbm_dirfno() is a macro in /usr/include/ndbm.h

Yea, I've got that in /usr/include

>Berkeley db works well on SunOS, but can be a pig to install. Maybe you
>should look at using GNU gdbm in place of ndbm (or alternatively have you
>got some past install of a dbm replacement library that has dropped an
>ndbm.h file in your include search path??).

I believe I at least attempted to install ndbm a very long time ago :-) and
I have the ndbm.h file.

Thanks guys, I'll try gdbm.
It's hard to be humble when you're Norwegian!

Espen Lyngaas, Network Manager, Team17 Software Ltd.
Phone: +44-1924-267776    http://www.team17.com/~elyngaas/
Cellular: +44-468-687362  Espen.Lyngaas@???