eximon niggle

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: eximon niggle
I would like to be able to bounce a frozen message without having to thaw
it first - there is always then a chance that an over enthusiastic
delivery process will get to it first.

So could the "Give up on message" option be made to work when the message
is frozen (this is probably actually a change to the -M options in exim
rather than eximon - its just I always use this from eximon).

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]