Re: Spam Filter

Author: John Bolding
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: Spam Filter
As long as we are all sharing our exim filter lists, I want to point out
our downloadable public blacklist (currently 729 entries)
at www.firstbase.com/spam.

In addition, if anyone has a filter list they want to publicly (or
anonymously) provide to the world, but cannot due to political,
social, or any other reasons, we would be happy to supply as much
web space as needed to host your lists here.

Or, we can merely add them to our growing list. Just send me email.

-cc