Re: despamming service launched

Author: T. William Wells
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: despamming service launched
In article <Pine.SOL.3.96.971009160012.22340W-100000@???>,
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
: I tried. There was some kind of error in one of your perl scripts.

Should be fixed. Idiot perl script was looking for an ident
response and wasn't getting it and I wasn't checking for it. perl
-w is handy but is procrustean....

: > So, what I *really* want is for exim to accept any and all mail,
: > make all those nice tests it does, and then make notes that get
: > stuck in the control files. Something like:
: >
: > -check sender no_such_domain
: > -check from_sender no_such_domain
: > -check from_syntax no_address
:
: Sounds like some new conditions in filter commands:

I'd want them in the control file, for sure, though -- all the
filtering I do is done outside exim; it's much too complex to be
implemented in the filter.