despamming service launched

Author: T. William Wells
To: exim-users
Subject: despamming service launched
I'm launching a commercial despamming service. (Www.junkproof.com,
if you want to look.) It's based on exim; in particular, exim's
ability to selectively put messages on "hold". Messages come in,
get frozen by exim, and then my filter eyeballs them and releases
those it approves.

Oddly enough, I'm wanting to turn off all the fancy despamming
stuff *in* exim. The reason is that, as my filter uses statistics
to determine what is spam, the more it sees, the better it works.
So, what I *really* want is for exim to accept any and all mail,
make all those nice tests it does, and then make notes that get
stuck in the control files. Something like:

-check sender no_such_domain
-check from_sender no_such_domain
-check from_syntax no_address

For my purposes that would be enough. But I'll bet that creating
variables for testing these things in the system filter would be
useful to many people....