Re: Spam Filter

Author: Greg A. Woods
To: Tom
CC: Pete Ashdown, Exim Mailing List
Subject: Re: Spam Filter
[ On Wed, October 8, 1997 at 20:04:04 (-0700), tom@??? wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Spam Filter
>
> It is mine. It isn't very big, so I'll post it. I'm still researching
> some additional sites.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned my TCP Wrappers block list for
spammers on exim-users before or not, but if so here's a reminder:

    http://www.robohack.planix.com/~woods/hosts.allow.txt

I've listed it all as full networks, and it includes an exhaustive list
of all AGIS/Net99 netblocks. Take it as it is -- I imply no warranty
and I'm likely only to remove netblocks after I've seen third-party
proof they've been re-assigned to a new owner and to date nobody's
contacted me with any update requests.

--
                            Greg A. Woods

+1 416 443-1734      VE3TCP      <gwoods@???>      <robohack!woods>