Re: A few problems

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jay Denebeim
A: exim-users
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: A few problems
On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Tom wrote:

> Don't do that. An e-mail message can only come from one place.
> Determine where that is, and send your complaint there. It drives me
> crazy getting bogus complaints CC'ed to over 20 recipients.

You can't, I mean, you can, but... I complain to the following people:

1) The postmaster of the site originating the spam. (usually it's a
spamhaus anyway, so it's pointless to complain)
2) The postmaster of the site relaying the spam.
3) The postmaster of the 'from' site of the spam.

#3 is in case they want to go after the spammer for defamation or
whatever.

* Jay Denebeim  Moderator       rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated *
* newsgroup submission address: b5mod@???         *
* moderator contact address:    b5mod-request@??? *
* personal contact address:     denebeim@???      *