sender_unqualified wishes

Author: Neal Becker
To: exim-users
Subject: sender_unqualified wishes
1. Placing my domain name on mail lacking a domain is not really
behaviour I want when it's mail I'm relaying for someone else. What
can we do? When mail originates from a machine local to my domain,
it's a nice feature for exim to tack on my domain, but not if it
originates from somewhere else entirely. Maybe we should pull the
domain name from the sender host domain name?

2. When relaying mail causes us to tack on a domain name, maybe an
option to bounce back a warning to the sender?