Re: sender_unqualified wishes

Author: Neal Becker
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: sender_unqualified wishes

    Philip> You should set {sender,receiver}_unqualified_{hosts,nets} to recognize
    Philip> only those machines that are local to your domain. Machines in other
    Philip> domains shouldn't be sending you unqualified addresses.

Yes, they shouldn't, but they are. And users here are complaining
about not getting their mail. I don't think we should insist that
exim enforce facist policies. How does this sound:

If sender matches sender_unqualified_local_hosts then append my
default domain. Otherwise append sender_unqualified_default_domain if
it is set. Otherwise append my default domain.