Re: Regexp matching, filtering

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Eelco Vriezekolk, exim-users
Subject: Re: Regexp matching, filtering
ph10@??? said:
} Yes, I ought to provide that. Thanks for pointing out the omission. I
} will be upgrading the regular expressions to full Perl compatibility
} soon, and will do something then. I think it had better be called
} "rxquote" rather than just "quote", because there's also been a
} request for a similar thing for shell quoting.

And don't forget a quote function for addresses to be shoved into headers
:-)
[there was one in smail - I wrote it ages back]

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]