Re: simple local forwarding question

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Dave Ko
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: simple local forwarding question
On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Dave Ko wrote:

> 1997-09-05 12:00:58 0x73co-00007B-00 <= me@??? H=computer.domain.com
> [123.456.789.10] P=esmtp S=812
> 1997-09-05 12:00:58 0x73co-00007B-00 lowest MX record for domain.com points
> to local host
> 1997-09-05 12:00:58 0x73co-00007B-00 == user2@??? <user1@???>
> R=lookuphost defer (-1): lowest numbered MX record points to local host
> 1997-09-05 12:00:58 0x73co-00007B-00 Frozen

That looks weird, as it seems that "domain.com" has been recognized both
as a local and a remote domain. However, do I detect that you have in
fact changed the real domain names in this example? If so, were both the
"domain.com"'s in the original the *same*? The error message means that
the domain's lowest MX record points to the local host, but that the
domain itself does not appear in the list of local domains (the option
local_domains).