Re: Stopping SPAM to the exim users list

Author: Manar Hussain
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: Stopping SPAM to the exim users list
>By my count, we have recieved at least three separate
>SPAM messages sent to our beloved exim-users list.
>
>Is there any way to make this list a closed list?
>The closed list would only accept email from those on the list.
>
>(We have implemented a closed mailing list for a local
>discussion group here using an exim filter).
>
>Anyone else notice the SPAM sent to exim-users?

I'm sure we've all noticed it :(

Well I'm sure there are many many people on this list who'd be happy to
host exim-users under a real mailing list software set-up if Phil can't
source that sort of thing convenients (we're one for starters). Maybe we
should move to that - and possibly while we at at it move to users@???
??

Cheers,

Manar