hub/client configuration

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: hub/client configuration
does anyone have any thoughts on exim configuration for client
systems? i have our main mail hub converted to exim, but the various
clients are still using sendmail. i suppose it's not really a big
deal, except that we have two systems that used to be minor hubs that
aren't any longer; they have MX records pointing to our real hub
rather than to themselves, but some mail still comes in from MTAs
that ignore the lack of a direct MX record.

thus, it appears that i need three configurations -- standard client,
ex-hub, and hub; hub is finished and working. how do people generally
set these other types of situations up?

thanks,
richard

--