Re: several messages

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: several messages
On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> I take it version 1.70 will be the "next major release"? I don't want
> to invest too much time upgrading until I know there's a "big stable"
> release to work with.

Yes. The code is supposedly frozen, though I will fix any bugs that turn
up. The current state is available as 1.654, which some sites are
running, and I am working on the documentation (when not answering mail :-).
I hope to get it done by the end of this month, and so far it looks as
though I might make it.