Re: Message delay warning messages

Author: Alan Thew
To: Richard Gilbert
CC: Greg Andrews, exim-users
Subject: Re: Message delay warning messages
Why not use

delay_warning = huge_number

This is crude and doesn't quite achieve sensible warnings to lists as
against users.

Our PP system sends 2 warnings in 8 days and that's what we want exim to
do, currently it's 48 hours.

--
Alan Thew                                       alan.thew@???
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442