Re: Exim/Linux/setreuid problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: exim-users
Cc: steven.clarke
Asunto: Re: Exim/Linux/setreuid problem

Is there some security reason that stops you from making
/etc/exim/email2username world readable?? I agree that exim should
probably switch back to it's own id at that point but I guess no one
noticed before because everyone has these files readable.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.