Eximon on SunOS/OpenWindows

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Richard Gilbert
A: exim-users
Cc: Richard Gilbert
Asunto: Eximon on SunOS/OpenWindows
Has anyone built eximon on SunOS with OpenWindows? I have exim 1.62
running on SunOS 4.1.3_U1 but could not compile eximon when I originally
installed it. I am now having another look at it. I think I have made
some progress...

1. Xfuncs.h is not available but I found that the only use of this was
for bcopy. I was able to proceed by commenting out the
#include <X11/Xfuncs.h> because there is a bcopy in the C library.

2. XawChain{Left|Right|Top|Bottom} were not defined but looking at the
Motif stuff on another machine it looks as though these are the same as
the equivalent XtChain objects(?).

The source now compiles and I am now at the stage where I have just two
missing routines:

ld: Undefined symbol
_get_wmShellWidgetClass
_get_applicationShellWidgetClass

These appear to be at the end of library Xmu -- I looked at libXmu.a with
more, but there must be a better way! This library is already searched.
I tried putting -lXmu last and I tried searching it twice but to no avail.

I don't really want to wrestle with installing Motif and I don't want to
have to change to Solaris just yet. Can anybody help, please?

Thank you.

--
Richard Gilbert
Corporate Information and Computing Services