Re: Truncation of Majordomo digest messages?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Pete Ashdown
Cc: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: Truncation of Majordomo digest messages?
On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, Pete Ashdown wrote:

> Something very weird has started in the last few weeks, about the same time
> I turned on the remote_max_parallel to 10.
>
> Lots of lengthy Majordomo digests are being truncated in the *middle* then
> resuming with a large chunk missing! The only finger I can point is at
> Exim because the archived digest is intact. Could the remote_max_parallel
> be foobar?

Which version of Exim? Can you be a bit more explicit, please, because
I'm afraid I don't know what a Majordomo digest is. Is it part of the
body of a message that is getting lost, or is it some of the addressees
of a message to a mailing list?

I have fixed a parallel bug concerned with handling more than around 100
addresses *in the same remote domain* in the development code; are you
in this situation?