Re: 177k messages with exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christoph Lameter
A: richard welty
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: 177k messages with exim
On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, richard welty wrote:

>what kind of system was this running on (how much ram,
>what else was the system doing, which db were you using,
>what are the other relevant configuration details?)

I posted that earlier but here again:

NexGen 586 (Cheap Pentium Clone, No FPU), 48M Ram, Running also a full
NNTP UseNet Feed, Busy Debian FTP Mirror Site, Debian 1.3, Linux 2.0.29.
Note that there are periods when the system is not delivering mail due to
all the other things going on. 10G diskspace.

Using Berkeley DB.

>also, is this in the current exim or a testing version?

Testing version.

>i guess i'd like a tutorial on huge installations, as i'm
>working on rehosting some medium sized mailing lists that
>have hosed naive sendmail installations pretty badly in the
>past.

Review the details I have posted earlier on how to set up exim.conf for
big sites.