Re: 177k messages with exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: richard welty
A: Christoph Lameter
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: 177k messages with exim
Christoph Lameter wrote:

> I hit a new record using exim. I think exim is now really usable
> for huge installations. Queue manangement is very stable even at
> this high a number. Note that this is all done with delivery
> throttled as soon as the load reaches 2.0.

cool.

what kind of system was this running on (how much ram,
what else was the system doing, which db were you using,
what are the other relevant configuration details?)

also, is this in the current exim or a testing version?

i guess i'd like a tutorial on huge installations, as i'm
working on rehosting some medium sized mailing lists that
have hosed naive sendmail installations pretty badly in the
past.

cheers,
richard