Re: A relaying question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Keith McCallion
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: A relaying question
On Sun, 8 Jun 1997, Keith McCallion wrote:

> Is there any way to allow mail if it is to or from a local_domain? I would
> like users to be able to send email via our SMTP server when they are
> dialed in through other providers, and although this opens up the gap a
> little more then only allowing relaying from specific networks, it is also
> much more convient for users.

There is an option called sender_address_relay that will do this, but
the default is to require the message to come from a suitable address
AND one of the permitted networks. In Exim 1.62 an option called
relay_match_host_or_sender was introduced which, if set, relaxes the
condition from AND to OR. This is not in the manual, but is described in
the NewStuff file.