Re: A stupid question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Jose Roberto Bulcao
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: A stupid question
On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Jose Roberto Bulcao wrote:

> permit users from my network to send mail to local and remote recipients

sender_net_accept_relay = <your network>/<your netmask>

e.g.

sender_net_accept_relay = 123.123.0.0/255.255.0.0

> permit users from remote networks to send mail to local users

They will be able to for any local domains on your machine. If you are
relaying for several local domains other than your local_domain, set the
other in relay_domains.

> prohibit users from remote networks to send mail to other remote networks.

The above setting of sender_net_accept_relay will do this. See also
section 43.5 in the manual.

Philip