A stupid question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jose Roberto Bulcao
A: exim-users
Asunto: A stupid question

Sorry for the stupid question but I've just installed Exim 1.62 on a
secondary machine before migrating to my primary mail host and have some
doubts. What I'd like to do is quite simple. What are the necessary
configuration parameters to stop any sender out of my network to use my mail
host as a relay for remote recipients? Translating to rules it could be:

permit users from my network to send mail to local and remote recipients
permit users from remote networks to send mail to local users
prohibit users from remote networks to send mail to other remote networks.

Thks,

Jose Roberto Bulcao             |           Tel    : (021) 571-7333/268-0717
RioLink Internet                |           Tel/Fax: (021) 208-0696
O Seu Servidor!!                |           e-mail : bulcao@???
        ***** VISITE NOSSA HOME PAGE: http://www.rio.com.br *****