dcc exposure

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tim Patterson
A: exim-users
Asunto: dcc exposure
Hello,

The following post is from a test by one of our customers. I have had a
number of reports about the bcc list exposure since comverting from
sendmail 8.x to exim, but I have but unable to personally duplicate. I
have read the docs re bcc, but still do not see the problem.

The bcc listing: only appears in pine during the read process.
The (f)orward or (r)eply command will hide the list.

Thank you,

Tim Patterson
@harborside