Re: exim & tpc?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jason S Kohles
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: exim & tpc?
On Fri, 30 May 1997, Philip Hazel wrote:

> because that will output information telling you which routers it is
> processing it with. It should give a clue as to what is going on. If you
> send me the full configuration file I'll take a look and see if I can
> spot what is happening.

I went through last night and reread the exim docs straight through, and
finally came up with a working configuration, for anyone who is interested
in participating in tpc (quite a good project IMHO, see http://www.tpc.int),
here is the appropriate parts from my exim configure file...

notes:
/etc/mail/tpc.domains is a text file with lines in this format (this sample
line indicates that we accept faxes destined for 1(801)539-*)
9.3.5.1.0.8.1.tpc.int.

/usr/local/tpc/tpcmailer.pl is the mail processing script I got from tpc.int

exim configuration:
add partial-lsearch;/etc/mail/tpc.domains to local_domains configuration

# tpc transport
tpc:
driver = pipe;
command = "/usr/local/tpc/tpcmailer.pl ${local_part}@${domain} ${sender_address},
pipe_as_creator

# tpc director
tpc_director:
driver = smartuser,
transport = tpc,
domains = "partial-lsearch;/etc/mail/tpc.domains";

    Jason Kohles -- System Administrator -- XMission Internet Access
      robobob@??? (at work) robobob@??? (at play)
   "The careful application of terror is also a form of communication."