Re: initgroups bug?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: T. William Wells
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: initgroups bug?
In article <Pine.SOL.3.96.970516110320.1298L-100000@???>,
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
: On Thu, 15 May 1997, T. William Wells wrote:
: > System is FreeBSD2.1.5, exim 1.62. The pipe transport is including
: > the exim group in the list of groups. Specifying user *and*
: > initgroups in the transport is a workaround.
:
: Rats. FreeBSD is one of the two OS that (in a recent set of tests) do
: not recognize

I don't think that's the problem. Here are the details:

    If I run the pipe transport with no particular options, I
    get the exim group in my group list.

    If I run the pipe transport with the user option, I still
    get the exim group in my group list.

    If I run the pipe transport with the initgroups option,
    I also get the exim group in my group list.

    If I run the pipe transport with *both* user and
    initgroups, I *do not* get the exim group in my group
    list.

Thus, I'd say that you're using initgroups correctly but the
logic around it is screwed.