HTML Documentation for exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Friso Kuipers, Exim users list
Temas antiguos: Re: locally_caseless in exim 1.62 revisited.
Asunto: HTML Documentation for exim
The Exim web site includes a set of HTML documentation generated from the
texinfo sources. They are not as good as the postscript docs in that the
changebars are missing and general formatting is less effective. However
they are complete and as up to date as I have information for.

Generating these is a manual process so its possible I can get it wrong
sometimes - ie not update when a new version is available.

The sets of documentation available are:-

    + Main documentation (Exim specification)
        http://www.exim.org/docs/spec_toc.html
      or just
        http://www.exim.org/docs/

    + Filter Documentation
        http://www.exim.org/docs/filter_1.html

    + Overview
        http://www.exim.org/docs/oview_1.html

There is a link to the texi2html tool that is used to produce these at the
bottom of the table of contents pages for these documents.

Please note that bookmarking pages within the documents is a risky
business - a new release can change the names of all the internal links.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 224 0003 ]