Re: locally_caseless in exim 1.62.

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Jon Morby
Cc: Friso Kuipers, Exim users list
Asunto: Re: locally_caseless in exim 1.62.
On Fri, 9 May 1997, Jon Morby wrote:

> Should ${domain} not be converted to lower case when used in expansions, etc?

Bletch. No doubt I would have users complaining that it spoiled the look
of things, which is what Friso was complaining about in the first place.
If it matters, you can always insert them as ${lc:$domain}, and I
suppose you should be advised always to do that if you are using $domain
in a file name.

Alternatively, I could go through the code and force all domains to
lower case everywhere they arise...