Strange messages with 1.61

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christoph Lameter
A: exim-users
Asunto: Strange messages with 1.61
I have not been on the list for quite awhile.

I have started using exim as a mail exploder for the mailing lists and I
have two systems running right now

1. Linux 2.0.30 on a Cyrix 166 forwarding around 60.000 messages

2. Linux 2.0.29 on a 486DX66 with around 50.000 / day

I frequently get messages frozen on both systems. HEre is one of the
examples I get from exim when that happens:

What is this errormessage? What does it mean and how can I stop this
from happening.