Re: Mailfile mode 200

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Pete Ashdown
Cc: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: Mailfile mode 200
On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Pete Ashdown wrote:

> When we expire an account here (due to nonpayment), we change the mode on
> their mail file to 200. Which means they can still receive mail, but not
> read it. How can exim's "appendfile" director be adjusted to handle this?
>
> I don't want exim to change the mode of the file to 200, but 200 is also
> narrower than the desired mode of 600, so the message doesn't get
> delivered.

Hmm. You want different modes for different sets of users. Is there any
easy way you can distinguish the expired users other than by the mode of
their files? If you can distinguish them by any of the generic director
tests (e.g. looking up the local_part in a file), you can then use a
different version of appendfile for the expired users.

I could add an option to cause exim not to barf if it finds a file with
a narrower mode than the one it would create.

Philip