email syntax error in forward file stops rest of file

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mark david mcCreary
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: several messages
Asunto: email syntax error in forward file stops rest of file
I am using the forwardfile director to expand a mailing list. The director
looks like

smartlist_dist_aliases:
driver = forwardfile;
file = /home/ftp/announce/${local_part}/dist,
no_check_local_user,
forbid_pipe,
forbid_file,
modemask = 002,
skip_syntax_errors
end

Which generated the following log line when a poor excuse for an email
address was found about 1/3 of the way down.

1997-04-21 16:37:18 0wJM5d-00077X-00 smartlist_dist_aliases director:
syntax error in forward file /home/ftp/announce/prock/dist: missing or
malformed local part (expected word or "<") in "gudrun schwarz"

However, I was expecting Exim to continue with the rest of the list. Based
on my log, Exim appears to have quit at the first bad address.

Is there anything I can tweak to deliver all valid email addresses in the list.

Thanks

mark

mark david mcCreary
Internet Tools, Inc.            4615 Post Oak Place, Suite 140
mdm@???          Houston, Texas 77027
http://www.internet-tools.com    713.627.9600