Re: Smartlist, Choplist, and Exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: mark david mcCreary
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Smartlist, Choplist, and Exim
On Sun, 13 Apr 1997, mark david mcCreary wrote:

> Is there any way of getting an eximlog_main log created separtely for each
> different list I run. As opposed to walking thru a combined log afterwards
> and tieing things together.

'Fraid not, unless you build a different Exim binary for each list, with
a different log file directory specified in each one.

The /msglog directory contains a log for each individual message. They
normally get thrown away once a message is complete, but you can set the
option preserve_message_logs to prevent this. If you set that option,
the files are moved to /msglog.OLD instead. It is then up to you to throw
these logs away when you have finished with them.

Regards,
Philip