Re: extracting addresses from forward files

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joe Metzger
A: Michelle Dick, exim-users
Asunto: Re: extracting addresses from forward files
I thought skip_syntax_errors would fix it as well but I haven't tested
it.
I made the 1 character change to multigram.c by adding a # character:

% grep "Only" *.c
multigram.c:#define REMOV1_DELIM "#(Only"

On Mar 31, 4:38pm, Michelle Dick wrote:
> Subject: Re: extracting addresses from forward files
> John wrote:
> >
> > On Mar 31, Michelle Dick <artemis@???> wrote:
> >
> > > Smartlist distribution files look like this:
> > >
> > > artemis@???
> > > (Only addresses below this line can be automatically removed)
> > > artemis@???
> > > mrd@???
> > >
> > > That "(Only addresses ..." line is screwing things up for exim. It
> > > never seemed to bother sendmail.
> >
> > Try putting a # comment in front. That seems to fix things. Exim

doesn't
> > actually understand comments but it stops it from thinking that

(Only..
> > is the beginning of an address.
>
> Alas, this isn't an option. Without the "(Only..." line exactly as it
> is, Smartlist won't automatically remove addresses on unsubscribe.
>
> I thought the skip_syntax_errors should have handled this case.
>
> --
> Michelle Dick             artemis@???              East Palo

Alto, CA

>-- End of excerpt from Michelle Dick

* Joe Metzger                          Ames Office: (515)294-1939       *
* Computer Systems Engineer            LBNL Office: (510)486-5740       *
* Network Information Services Group   metzger@???                   *
* ESnet, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory  314 Wilhelm, ISU, Ames IA, 50011 *