Re: extracting addresses from forward files

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: exim-users
Cc: artemis
Asunto: Re: extracting addresses from forward files
On Mar 31, Michelle Dick <artemis@???> wrote:
> John wrote:
> >
> > Try putting a # comment in front. That seems to fix things. Exim doesn't
> > actually understand comments but it stops it from thinking that (Only..
> > is the beginning of an address.
>
> Alas, this isn't an option. Without the "(Only..." line exactly as it
> is, Smartlist won't automatically remove addresses on unsubscribe.

An easy fix from what I can see, though I haven't tested it. Edit
multigram.c in the procmail source. See the following lines.

#define nometoo_SENDMAIL        "-omF"
#define REMOV1_DELIM "(Only"
#define REMOV2_DELIM "addresses below this line can be automatically
removed)"

Just add # to REMOV1_DELIM and recompile.

> I thought the skip_syntax_errors should have handled this case.

Nope. That only applies to the alias file scanning.

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.