virtual domains again

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pete Ashdown
A: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: virtual domains again
As previously stated, our virtual email domains have been traditionally
done with sendmail.

I have one domain that is of this form (acme is not the name of the domain):

joe@??? -> joeblow@???
*@acme.com -> acme@???

Then the user has a .forward file in his directory that looks like this:

postmaster@???

Amazingly enough, it works. Exim doesn't like this at all. I've tried the
non-preserving envelope example, and exim redirects it properly, then when
it hits the forward file it dies because it won't process the virtual
again. Can I shut off .forward file recognition for virtual -> local?