Sendmail database conversion - virtual and UUCP

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pete Ashdown
A: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Sendmail database conversion - virtual and UUCP
I am facing one final hurdle in converting from sendmail to exim. We use a
couple of sendmail modifications to handle domains -> UUCP and
domains -> local/SMTP addresses.

I'm wondering if there is a quick way I can plug these same databases into
exim, and if not, what is the best way to convert them over.

Our UUCP database looks something like this:

saltair.com     uucp-dom:saltair
ikslc.com       uucp-dom:iss
graphcon.com    uucp-dom:graphcon

Where the field after uucp-dom: is a local UUCP "machine".

Our "virtual" domain database looks like this:

johndoe@???    johndoe        (local delivery)
janedoe@???    janedoe@???    (smtp delivery)
acme.com        acme        (everything else -> acme local)

Thanks for everyone's help in slaying the sendmail dragon.