"Segmentation fault" on delivery attempts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David.Osborne
A: exim-users
Asunto: "Segmentation fault" on delivery attempts
When one of our exims (1.58, on a Solaris 2.5 system) attempts delivery to
three of our Novell servers, there's an immediate message "Segmentation Fault",
as in...

/usr/local/exim/bin/exim -v -M 0w4PCk-0007Ol-00
delivering message 0w4PCk-0007Ol-00
Segmentation Fault

This happens with any queued message to one of these three servers, yet all
other mail, including that to our many other Novell servers and other systems
such as other Unixes, is still flowing normally. Any ideas? I feel it must be
something to do with one of these servers, yet they respond correctly to telnet
connections to their SMTP ports.

--
David Osborne                          email: David.Osborne@???
Cripps Computing Centre                             tel: +44 (0)115 951 3397