Number of recipients

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: Number of recipients
Piete wondered on this list about the average number of recipients per
message. I was about to reply that I guessed for normal correspondence
it would be just a little over 1, but to be sure I have hacked up a
small Perl script to scan an Exim log and check. Running it on this
system shows

Today, so far:
5128 messages; max recipients = 86; average number of recipients = 1.3908

Yesterday (Sunday):
3969 messages; max recipients = 85; average number of recipients = 1.33837

Last Friday:
13718 messages; max recipients = 94; average number of recipients = 1.38336