Handling Mailing List Bounces

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jawaid Bazyar
A: exim-users
Asunto: Handling Mailing List Bounces
Hi folks,

I run a mailing list with a couple hundred users, and I'm tired of having
to manually handle bounces from addresses on the list.

I need some way to put the recipient address in the message, such that if
it bounces, I can quickly and reliably find out who the recipient was and
automatically remove the address from the list. What happens now is when I
mail to "the-list", the "To:" address shows up as "the-list@???".

There has to be a way to do this.. and if there isn't, it's high time
somebody came up with one. Computers are supposed to do exactly this kind
of work for us :)

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Jawaid

--
 Jawaid Bazyar              |   Affordable WWW & Internet Solutions
 Interlink Advertising Svcs |   for Small Business        (888) HYPERMALL