Restricting addresses a user can send mail to

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alex Sharaz
A: exim-users
Asunto: Restricting addresses a user can send mail to
I have a requirement to be able to reject messages going to specific addresses
or domain. As I'm running 0.56 at the moment, is there an equivalent of
sender_reject ( recipient_reject ? ) in later releases ... or possibly some
other way of doing it?

(Basically our main mail hub translates sender addresses from
uid@??? into A.N.Other@???. Although we do tell people
to send mail to the latter address, some people insist on sending to the former
one. I would like to be able to specify e-mail recipients I can reject mail
for, either by domain or full recipient

alex

Rfc822:A.Sharaz@???
X.400:I=A;S=Sharaz:ou=Computer Centre;O=Hull;Prmd=UK.AC;C=GB
X.500:cn=Alexander Sharaz@ou=Computer Centre@o=University of Hull@c=GB
Sent using Simeon 4.1 over Win-OS2